Lowongan Kerja Perusahaan Minyak & Gas Internasional FIRCROFT supply a broad range of recruitment and workforce management solutions to companies of all sizes. Our global network of worldwide offices enables us to deliver a local service, providing the complete solution. PT Fircroft Indonesia is focussed on the oil and gas industry and currently supply’s professional technical engineers, technologists and office support workers.
Our client is an international oil and gas exploration and operating company with significant interests in Indonesia.
We are now searching for the following position:
Offshore Maintenance Manager
* The individual in this position will have the primary responsibility for developing the overall strategy and executing the combination of the offshore maintenance organization into a single robust organization.
* The focus will be primarily around the offshore organization however for the maintenance process to be robust the offshore organizations and their routines will also need to be evaluated and changes made as appropriate.
* The secondary responsibility of this position will be to provide guidance to the Operations and Maintenance Management System (MMS) Supervisor as he works towards the development of a consistent and robust MMS for the Company.
* Develop the overall strategy and executing the combination of the offshore maintenance organization into a single robust organization.
* Provide guidance to the Operations and Maintenance Management System (MMS) Supervisor as he works towards the development of a consistent and robust MMS for the Company.
* Ensures that all activities related to the maintainability of the facilities is in accordance with Company Core Values and comply to with the applicable project safety case and all relevant safety regulations, including the Company HSE policy.
* Promotes the Company “HSE Management System Standard Assessment” program and ensures all efforts are made to continuously improve the safety standards and performance within the company s facilities.
* Position the Company offshore maintenance organization to deliver best in class maintenance and A&OI metrics
* Positively manage change during the consolidation process
* 10 years experience in Oil & Gas production facility maintenance and operations.
* Is committed to the implementation of the company’s safety, environmental and quality philosophies.
* Demonstrates judgment /decision making based on cost/risk vs. potential operational gain.
* Have good interpersonal, networking and relationship-building skills.
* Has the ability to accomplish goals in difficult and culturally diverse work environments.
* Has a solid understanding of English, including verbal, reading and writing, as he will be required to interface with outside contacts.
* Holds an Associate/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, (mechanical preferred).
* 5+ years of experiences using computerized Plant Maintenance Management and Material Management systems.
* Possesses a high degree of organizational skills and demonstrates skills in planning, organization and implementation of maintenance programs.
* Has an understanding of Budgeting and fundamentals of business economics.
* Understands and complies with all of the Company Safety Programs. Complete all HSE Training required for the position.
* Ability to effectively balance the long term and short term view in decision making and establishing direction
* Sets clear expectations and holds people to account for delivery
* Possesses a continuous improvement mindset where the status quo is readily challenged
* Participates in all Company HSE programs as required, including STOP, PTW and member of the Emergency Response Team if requested.
* Work with Field Operator in Isolating and de-isolating instrument and system equipment for maintenance activities.
* Maintaining a high level of technical and functional knowledge around Honeywell DCS, logic solvers, instrumentation and controls systems, Instrumented Safety Systems, digital and analog circuitry and control valves.
* Perform trouble shooting on instrument and system related problems, working with operations department.
* Maintain good housekeeping in work areas, ensuring zero discharge to the environment.
* Carry out Preventive Predictive Maintenance (PPM) and Corrective Maintenance (CM) as requested.
* Monitoring consumable materials.
* Planning and prioritizing daily / weekly tasks.
* Receiving and giving oral / written handovers at crew changes.
* Takes an active role in the inspection of instrument equipment, understands the means for safely isolating instrument related equipment.
* Involvement in calibrating test equipment and ensures calibration documentation is recorded.
* Knowledge of the MOC process and understands the requirements of when to raise an MOC.
* Knowledge and understanding of the SAP Maintenance Management system for sourcing spare parts and retrieving work orders.
* Works with Vendors carrying out maintenance activities.
* Participates in the preparation of Permit to Work, and associated certificates.
* Participates in maintenance associated Risk Assessment where required.
* Required to train up to Supervisor Position to be able to stand – in when requested.
* Minimum 5 years operating in the Petrochemical, oil, and gas, LPG, LNG or related industry.
* Minimum Diploma 3 degree in Electrical/Instrumentation.
* Experience in Control Systems, PLC and Fire & Gas detection.
* Experienced in calibrating test equipment.
* Strong Safety and Environment awareness.
* Effective communicator at all levels, fluent in English oral and written.
* Ability to mentor and give guidance to other Instrument personnel, assisting them through their levels of competency in the competency program.
* Ability in developing maintenance procedures.
Please send your CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only send a resume in Microsoft Word format, not pdf or others. Please note that certificates/ID s etc are not required at this time, just your resume/CV.