Lowongan Kerja Garuda Maintenance Facilities Terbaru 2010 As a state-owned enterprise, upon its establishment in 1949 Garuda Indonesia was on a mission to become a national flag carrier serving as a mean to promoting national tourism. To optimize its roles and contributions,Garuda Indonesia understood that timeliness, reliability and comfort are core to their success, and for that, they established Garuda Maintenance Facilities Support Center in 1984 and grow fast ever since.
The development and expansion of this maintenance facility was entirely funded by Indonesian government. The total investment spent in its first seven years reaches US$ 200 million, 63% of which was spent to import high-technology machineries and equipments.
In the attempt to leverage its capabilities, the center transformed into a Strategic Bussiness Unit (SBU) in 1996 with the name of SBU-GMF and started to serve third-party operators.
Its spin-off from PT Garuda Indonesia in August 2002 has given more edge to GMF. Today, with a new identity and much more flexibility, GMF AeroAsia is better-able servicing its clients and recognized as one of the best and world-largest aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities.
GMF AeroAsia (GMF)’s facilities are situated in a large 115 hectares complex within Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, near Jakarta, Indonesia’s capital city. They comprise 480,000 square meters of built-up structures, including three hangars, a spares warehouse, workshops, utility buildings, ground support equipment building, chemical stores, engine test cell and management offices. In addition, GMF AeroAsia has an apron capable of handling up to 50aircraft, taxiways, a run-up bay and a waste treatment area.
GMF AeroAsia takes full advantage of its extensive and well equipped hangar capacity. In particular, GMF has the capability to perform major modifications while performing heavy maintenance checks as described below:
* Hangar No. 1 was completed in 1991 and is devoted to Boeing 747 maintenance. This is the smallest of the GMF hangars with a covered area of nearly 22,000 square meters, although it has ample room to accommodate two Boeing 747’s side-by-side. One bay is equipped with a purpose-built docking platform for Boeing 747’s heavy maintenance and has been used extensively for the performance of Section 41, cabin refurbishment and wing pylon modifications onaircraft belonging to Garuda Indonesia and other GMF’s clients.
* Hangar No. 2 has a covered area of 23,000 square meters. It consists of three aircraft bays and is dedicated to minor maintenance “A” and “B” checks. This facility can accommodate one wide body and one narrow body aircraft in each bay.
* Hangar No. 3 also has a covered area of 23,000 square meters. It has three aircraft bays and is used specifically for heavy maintenance work. If necessary, the layout can accommodate one widebody and one narrowbodyaircraft in each bay. In addition, the hangar has six roof-mounted cranes and one bay is specially equipped with a purpose-built docking platform to facilitate work on MD11 / DC10 and widebody Airbusaircraft.
we are looking to offer opportunities to conquer challenge for those who enjoy working in under pressure environment, as well as putting achievement, teamwork, integrity and initiative as the front end characters. We offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in MRO industry as:
C. Legal Staff
D. Accounting Staff
* For A & B, candidates must hold Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Electrical Engineering background.
* For C, candidates must hold Bachelor Degree in Law background.
* For D, candidates must hold Bachelor Degree in Accounting background.
* For A, B, C and D, general requirements are:
* Minimum GPA of 3.0
* Minimum TOEFL score of 500
* Maximum age 28 years old
* Good written and oral English communication skills
For applying you have follow the link below