Vacancy at PT Tan Energy Indonesia PT TAN ENERGY INDONESIA

We are OEM MTU Diesel and Gas Generating Set is urgently seeking qualified, hard working and motivated to fill the position as:

1. Sales Engineer (Code: SE)
General Requirement:
>a. Female / Male
>b. Having Minimum Bachelor degree (S-1)
>c. Experience min 3 years in similar position
>d. Good communicatiom in english
>e. Computer Literacy
>f. Good analtical thinking and good common sense
>
2. HR manager (Code: HR)
General Requirement:
>a. Female / Male
>b. Having Minimum Bachelor degree (S-1)
>c. Experience min 3 years in similar position
>d. Fluent in english
>e. Computer Literacy
>f. Good analtical thinking and good common sense

3. Mechanical Engineer (Code: ME)
General Requirement:
>a. Male
>b. Having Minimum D3 or any related discipline
>c. able to work independently
>d. Possession of mechanical skill
>e. Experience min 3 years in similar position.
>f. Having experience in maintenance and installation diesel / gas engine generating set
>f. Computer Literacy
>g. Good analtical thinking and good common sense

4. Electrical Engineer (Code: EE)
General Requirement:
>a. Male
>b. Having Minimum D3 or any related discipline
>c. able to work independently
>d. Possession of electrical skill
>e. Experience min 3 years in similar position.
>f. Having experience in maintenance and installation diesel / gas engine generating set
>g. Computer Literacy
>h. Good analtical thinking and good common sense
Plase submit Application Letter, CV, Recent Photo and expected salary via email;
recruitment@taneco.co.id immediatelly (Subject : ” Code”)